Copyright (C) 2008-2025 The Justice For Wayne Legal Fund, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Justice for Wayne (JFW) Legal Fund, Inc. is a non-profit organization based in Milwaukee, WI, with national offices in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA. We were founded as an outreach to provide financial resources to person(s) who are seeking legal assistance. JFW Legal Fund would like to provide everyone with legal and financial services in their fight for justice; however, we only offer person(s) who are financially less fortunate and unable to retain legal services. The JFW Legal Fund only works with criminal felony cases.
- To be the voice for those who are not able to speak for themselves and to insure they receive "equal justice" under the Laws of the United States of America.
- We provide clients with Case Evaluation
- We provide on a case by case base we provide other legal services such as Drawing Up of Motions and etc..
- We provide on a case by case base legal services
- Wayne Hollins Jr., President
- Consuewella Hollins-Ham, Executive Director
Sounding the Alarm for Equal Justice Under the Law.
JFW Legal Fund, Inc.
P. O. Box # 54383
Baton Rouge, LA 70892