(C) Copyright 20082011 The Justice For Wayne Legal Fund, Inc. All rights reserved.
Justice Ball 2008
Celebrating Justice For All.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Daniels Conference Center
3500 W Hapton Ave
JOIN the Fight by signing to online Freedom Petition. Show your SUPPORT...
The Justice for Wayne (JFW) Legal Fund ,Inc is an non-profit organization based in the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We were founded as an outreach to provide financial resources to person(s) who are seeking legal assistance. JFW Legal Fund would like to provide everyone with legal and financial services in their fight to justice, however we only offer person(s) who are financially less fortunate and unable to retain legal services. The JFW Legal Fund only work with criminal felony cases.
- To be the voice for those who are not able to speak for themselves and to insure they receive "equal justice" under the Laws of the United States of America.
- We provide clients with Case Evaluation
- We provide on a case by case base we provide other legal services such as Drawing Up of Motions and etc..
- We provide on a case by case base legal services
- Consuewella Hollins-Ham, Executive Director
Sounding the Alarm for Equal Justice Under the Law.
From the Executive's Desk
Where do I start, I really don't know where to start, Yes he was the Driver, Yes he did make a bad choice, Yes he did walk away from his up-bringing and knoweledge of right and wrong. Read more>>>